How to Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode in Android
Whatsapp is Rolling out with Whatsapp Dark Mode. Which Saves Your Battery and also Relief Your Eye. You just need to Change Some Settings Follow these steps
- Open Whatsapp On Phone
- Click On 3 Dots ( Upper Right Corner )
- Click on Settings
- Know Click on Chats
- After this you will see Theme
- Click On Theme
- Select DARK
- Know You can enjoy Dark Mode
WhatsApp Web dark mode is now officially supported and there is a Quick way to enable it. If you use WhatsApp Web that probably means you’re using the service on a laptop or a desktop
How to Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode on iPhone
First of all, make sure you have the latest WhatsApp update installed on your iPhone. This is generally not an issue if you have automatic updates settings enabled for your phone. However, if not, you can simply install the latest version (2.20.30) manually from app Store.
For iOS 13 users, once you have installed the latest WhatsApp version, the social messaging app will automatically switch to dark theme if you have the system-wide dark theme activated on your phone.
Step 1: Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Colours > Smart Invert
Step 2: You have now enabled dark theme across all the apps in the device
Step 3: Same as Android, you will have to choose dark or no wallpaper for WhatsApp chat threads. Go to WhatsApp Settings > Wallpaper> None
WhatsApp Web Dark Mode: How to Enable
WhatsApp Web doesn’t officially support dark mode, but there are two ways to enable it easily. You can either enable it by using the Inspect Element option on your browser or by installing an extension. Here’s what you need to do.
- Go to WhatsApp Web on your computer and log in via the QR code. To do this, open WhatsApp on your Android phone > tap the three-dots icon on the top-right > Settings > WhatsApp Web. On iPhone, open WhatsApp > Settings > WhatsApp Web. Now scan the code on your computer’s screen and log in.
- Click the three-dots icon on at the top of the list of recent chats > Settings > Theme.
- Now select Dark and click Ok.
- That’s it, now open WhatsApp Web and enjoy dark mode.